Forums

For every reply or new topic you create you will receive 100 IcePoints!
Gold Accounts also receive 1 IC for their first 5 posts each day. Please click here.
Welcome to October! Started by: Locked 23 Replies | 148 Views

• October 1, 2018 05:47

The votes have been tallied, and it's time to announce the winners of Member of the Month (MOTM for short)! For this month's Yet to Win MOTM, everyone congratulate...

@atryeu

Thank you for making IcePets a better place! Here are our favourite things about atryeu:

- My MOTM nomination goes to atryeu, who has been an active member since joining, always participating and helping out when possible.
- Very active during the contest, in general on the forums, participating in activities, and chatting with users.

Next up, we have a second winner of the Yet to Win MOTM title! Please congratulate...

@MangoQueen

Thank you for making IcePets a better place! Here are our favourite things about MangoQueen:

- I think MangoQueen deserves to win MOTM! She has been a kind and friendly member of the community and certainly deserves the title!
- They recently did a generous giveaway and even gave out participation prizes to everyone, which I really appreciated and thought was nice.

Both of these fantastic members will receive 100,000 IcePoints and the exclusive Member of the Month Avatar.

Member of the Month Avatar

While member votes were tallying for MOTM, Staff votes tallied for SOTM, and this month's winner is...

@Silvy

To acknowledge their contributions to the team, we've created the following Item in their honour!

Woodland Ducky
Woodland Ducky

Trapped Soul Ice CubeNightmareNew Years Resolution List

As we move into October, new Items can be found in the I.C.E Shop for the duration of the month! Head on over to pick up the new Trapped Soul Ice Cube and Nightmare, along with the returning New Years Resolution List. Each of these is priced at 500 IceCash (or 450 IceCash for Gold Members)!

• October 1, 2018 05:49
Congrats @atryeu @MangoQueen and @Silvy :)

• October 1, 2018 06:58
Congratulations you all! ^8^

• October 1, 2018 07:14
Wow, thank you so much everybody! I never expected this ;) <3 <3

Congrats to @MangoQueen & @Silvy as well :)

• October 1, 2018 07:29
Thank you so much <3
Congratulations to @MangoQueen and @atryeu as well, you both really deserve it <3

• October 1, 2018 07:33
Thank you @Silvy :) The Woodland Ducky is so cute by the way :D

• October 1, 2018 07:39
I love the Ducky so much @atryeu! It's one of my favorite Ducky colors now! <3

Trapped Soul Ice Cube
This item was added to your inventory

Yay :)

Double yay for having the New Years Resolution List being of of the books that were added to Tziety's read books from the Questing Contest ^^

• October 1, 2018 09:33
Congrats to you three! :)

• October 1, 2018 10:55
Congrats for the motm guys

And silvy the woodland ducky it looks so cool

• October 1, 2018 11:26
Congratulations to all!

I love the new items!

• October 1, 2018 11:39

This just made my day, thank you so much everyone <3
Huge congrats to @Silvy and @atryeu as well!

• October 1, 2018 11:45
Well earned @atryeu @MangoQueen @Silvy!

The ducky is SO adorable and definitely fits you <3

• October 1, 2018 13:57
Congratulations to @atryeu and @MangoQueen for winning MOTM ***** tosses confetti***** very well earned [yes]

And Congratulations @Silvy for winning SOTM!!!!! HURRAHHHH!!! *tosses another pile of confetti and glitter, grabs the amazing ducky and runs :D

IT'S SO PRETTY!!!! :)

• October 1, 2018 15:52
Congrats everyone :) <3

• October 1, 2018 16:01
Well done, everyone! Also how cute is that bat thing?! <3

• October 1, 2018 16:06
Congratulations to @atryeu @MangoQueen @Silvy

I think the Woodland Ducky is so cute!

I am so happy that all 3 of you won!

• October 1, 2018 17:39
congrats on the win guys!!! :D <3<3

• October 1, 2018 17:45
Thank you again everybody :) <3 <3

... and I agree, I like the little bat thing also :)

• October 1, 2018 19:47
Congrats to the winners <3

• October 1, 2018 20:06
Thanks again everyone <3

@IcePrincess @CoastPony @JaniceRuth
I am in LOVE with the Woodland Ducky! It's inspired in the Woodland Duck, and it holds a special place in my heart because it's one of the species that the museum I worked in for over 14 years has in its Aviary. It makes me smile and think of all I learned and everyone I met throughout the years. <3 <3

• October 1, 2018 20:46
@Silvy,

That is really neat! I had no idea the Woodland Duck had a special meaning in your life. I am glad you have the Woodland Ducky to remind you of your time at the Museum and all you learned and all the people you have met.<3

• October 2, 2018 04:29
congrats guys~ :) <3

• October 2, 2018 04:43
Thanks @JaniceRuth ^^ <3