Forums

For every reply or new topic you create you will receive 100 IcePoints!
Gold Accounts also receive 1 IC for their first 5 posts each day. Please click here.
Stretch Goal #1 Reached! Started by: Locked 16 Replies | 321 Views

• March 23, 2016 17:15
Well done, everyone!

The first Stretch Goal of the Questing Contest has been reached! I bet you can't wait to see what you've won from it. Well...

The new and fabulous Party Ridix is now available through the Snow Jar Igloo and, until next month, through the I.C.E Shop!

As promised, ten lucky users have been randomly chosen to receive one for free! The winners will be announced in a comment below and their Morphing Potions given out as we speak!

Did I say first Stretch Goal? That's right, that was only the first of many prizes you can get if you keep doing your quests! I'm sure you can't wait to see what the next goal and prize might be!

• March 23, 2016 17:16
Congratulations to the following ten users. You will each receive one Party Ridix Morphing Potion!

@Takane
@JaniceRuth
@kitala
@someonesusie
@Mongolou
@ImposterFox
@Dillon
@Kirsty
@gravity172
@Nyssa

• March 23, 2016 17:26
@Nyssa,

Thanks so much for the Party Ridix Morphing Potion.

It is much appreciated.

Janice Ruth

• March 23, 2016 17:39
This little ridix is so cute! I can't wait to get one for my own pet.

Congrats to the lucky 10 that won the potion!! So lucky 8):L

<3<3

• March 23, 2016 18:13
He's really cute with his boa. Congrats to those who got it for free.

• March 23, 2016 18:39
Toooo cute!!! <3 Congrats to the winners!

I can't wait to see what the next goal prizes will be :D

• March 23, 2016 18:49
Cute! Congrats to the winners!

• March 23, 2016 19:17
cutee! congrats to the winners!

• March 23, 2016 20:03
yay thanks :)

• March 23, 2016 20:07
Congrats guys :):)

• March 23, 2016 22:03
Oh my gosh! After a very tiring day, coming home to this little surprise was an awesome little shock! Thank you so much! Hiyori is going to look so neat with Party colors!

• March 23, 2016 23:19
Congrats you ten! :)

• March 24, 2016 01:47
Yay! :L:L
This has been one of the most fun competition I have been a part of. And logging on and discovering that I was one of the lucky ten people to receive the potion made my day. <3 The Ridix species is the only complete species in my pets closet. <3<3<3 Good job everyone!! I cant wait to see what other awesome prizes everyone else receives!

• March 24, 2016 01:52
@Nyssa, I just almost fell off my chair!

Thanks a bunch, I know its random but holy moley! I just came on and found I was one of the 10 lucky people.

I have been having fun with the contest even though I cannot do very many. :D Not sure who im going to use it on. Maybe takyura, since he is my morph artist. It will look awsome on him. (and yes takyura looks awsome now, fits his personality)

• March 24, 2016 03:43
@Nyssa
Wow, thanks a lot!!!! I couldn´t believe it, I´ve just logged in and saw this. I really enjoyed the contest and I can´t wait to use the potion in one of my pets. I haven´t decided in which one yet :L

(Sorry if some of the sentences don´t make sence, English is not my mother languaje):#

• March 24, 2016 11:01
Wow thanks so much I didn't expect this at all since I haven't been line anywhere near as much as I would like to quest so wow thanks