Forums

For every reply or new topic you create you will receive 100 IcePoints!
Gold Accounts also receive 1 IC for their first 5 posts each day. Please click here.
Some Returning Items Started by: 6 Replies | 129 Views

• April 14, 2019 00:14

4243.png

The Springtime Surprise Basket is making its way into NPC Shops and Quest rewards again this year! The shopkeepers, quest givers, and Jakrits have worked hard putting together more due to their popularity. There should be enough supplies for two weeks. Be sure to grab them while you can!

Five Random NoviteggsRandomly Picked Jakrit Morphing Potion

Noviteggs are everywhere! If you're having trouble collecting some you can now find the Five Random Noviteggs in the I.C.E Shop for 250 Ice Cash (225 Ice Cash for Gold Account Users).

Randomly Picked Jakrit Morphing Potions are also hopping into the I.C.E Shop and Novitaria Store for 500 Ice Cash (450 Ice Cash for Gold Account Users) and 300 Novitaria Credits respectively. They are also visiting Gabrielle at the Snow Jar Igoo.

Both items will disappear again until next year after Novitaria ends April 20th, 23:59:59 (IcePets time).

• April 14, 2019 01:14
Are there any new surprises in the Springtime Surprise Basket?
Or is the Item just returning again from last year? :)

• April 14, 2019 17:28
Aww, right before Easter? D_D What will those of us that will be depressed because we have nothing else to do on Easter do to get our Easter on...? :o -Player-hosted egg hunt? Who's with me? :D

• April 14, 2019 17:54
Oooo i been trading in a lot of noviteggs so hopefully i can snag a potion

• April 15, 2019 22:53
I grabbed myself one of those random Jakrit morphs, since I was nearly at 300 anyway. Did not disappoint [yes](*)

• April 18, 2019 04:49
Would it be possible to keep the RPJMP in the I.C.E Shop/Novitaria Shop until after the new Items are released for the event?

It’s hard to know how many points to save for the new Items and how many I have left over to buy the MPs and if I need to buy them from the I.C.E Shop instead.