Forums

For every reply or new topic you create you will receive 100 IcePoints!
Gold Accounts also receive 1 IC for their first 5 posts each day. Please click here.
Some NIce Cold Requests Started by: Locked 18 Replies | 140 Views

• December 10, 2018 18:57

Weather is getting colder, sleigh bells are ringing louder, and the User Requests we bring today may just reflect the holiday season!

Peppermint Candypillar PlushieSpearmint Candypillar PlushieFestive Candy Corn Candypillar Plushie

First off, we have three new Candypillar Plushies, brought to you by @IcePrincess! You can find the Peppermint Candypillar Plushie, Spearmint Candypillar Plushie, and the Festive Candy Corn Candypillar Plushie stocking in Plushie Mania starting today!

The Plushie Quest will start requesting these in one week from today, but the Book Quest will begin rewarding them immediately.

Super Ducky

Next, the Super Ducky appears! Funded by @Silvy, you can see this Item flying through the shelves of the Toy Shop, and the Space Quest will start requesting this in one week, as well.

Bizarre Original Ice CreamBizarre Minty Fresh Ice CreamBizarre Multi-flavoured Ice Cream
Bizarre Cookie Crumble Ice CreamBizarre Sugary Sweet Ice CreamBizarre Chocolate Deluxe Ice Cream

What better snack on a cold day than some... ice cream? Thanks to @mochihugs, we have just the thing! You can find the Bizarre Original Ice Cream, Bizarre Minty Fresh Ice Cream, Bizarre Multi-flavoured Ice Cream, Bizarre Cookie Crumble Ice Cream, Bizarre Sugary Sweet Ice Cream, and Bizarre Chocolate Deluxe Ice Cream will now be carried by Frozen Treats for the next time you need an icy cold... snack?

Seems like you will be getting them as rewards from the Space Quest immediately (except for the Sugary Sweet Bizarre Ice Cream), and they will be requested by the Snowman Quest in one week.

Darkness Falls...

And finally, a rather dark new Avatar, brought to you by @Cowpro! The mysterious Darkness Falls... Avatar certainly sounds a bit foreboding. Good luck figuring it out!

If you feel inspired to request a new Item of your own, they are always available on the User Requests page.

• December 10, 2018 19:08

Posted by IcePets

The Plushie Quest will start requesting these in one week from today, but the Book Quest will begin rewarding them immediately.

Thank you for doing this now!!! it leave us the time to put our hand on them !!

Those new items are all beautifull!

• December 10, 2018 19:10
All the new items are BEAUTIFUL, I just want them all <3

(Also, I'm carving ice cream now, even though I'm so cold!)

• December 10, 2018 19:27
These all look fantastic. It's a shame we can't get all the ice cream as rewards :D

• December 10, 2018 19:39
I don't know how but I got the new avatar!!! Guess I won't have to figure out this one

• December 10, 2018 19:44
I love the ice cream collection! <3

• December 10, 2018 19:52
Hahaha wow, congratulations @Lady_Heaven!

• December 10, 2018 19:58
Beautiful additions to the site! Thank you everyone who was involved :D

• December 10, 2018 20:42
Thank you @Silvy, @mochihugs for the new items and @Cowpro for the new avatar.

• December 10, 2018 20:46
The new ice cream looks delicious!

I actually just saw some caterpillar plushies stocking in the Toy Store, I don't think that's supposed to happen?

• December 10, 2018 21:01
@Fearless
Oops, looks like Dr. Samuel got a shipment by accident. He'll make sure to direct future candypillars to Plushie Mania, where they belong.

(Thank you for reporting, it's been fixed!)

• December 10, 2018 21:08
@Cowpro
Oh my!! The lovely avvie is so dashing

• December 10, 2018 21:32
Umm @Judda how did @Lady_Heaven get the avatar already?

No shade lady_heaven, but it seems like a glitch.

• December 10, 2018 22:35
That ice-cream is so cute!! (:

• December 10, 2018 23:11
@Cowpro there is a big which I will look into shortly.

• December 10, 2018 23:36
@Judda, thank you :)

• December 11, 2018 01:13
@Cowpro @Lady_Heaven - The issue should now be fixed

• December 11, 2018 04:04
just got home from work... didn't know there was an issue..lol