Forums

For every reply or new topic you create you will receive 100 IcePoints!
Gold Accounts also receive 1 IC for their first 5 posts each day. Please click here.
Plentiful Requests Started by: 8 Replies | 38 Views

• January 29, 2020 13:36

Plushie Makoat PlushiePlushie Lugra Plushie

Some brand new User Requests appear in the grass. Check out these gorgeous new releases, Plushie Makoat Plushie and Plushie Lugra Plushie funded by @Nexinhah and @mochihugs respectively. They restock at Plushie Mania and are given out as prizes from the Book Quest. But watch out, Samuel's going to want them for his Plushie Quest in one week.

Dot Painting Ducky

The beautiful little Dot Painting Ducky, funded by @POURRITURE, restocks at the Toy Shop or you might get lucky and find it as a reward from Samuel's Plushie Quest. Be warned though, you'll be turning it for Space Quest in one week.

Pinata CobronPinata Cobron Morphing Potion

Last but not least, the darling little Pinata Cobron has arrived! I wonder what secrets they have to tell you. This amazing pet was funded by @POURRITURE. You can find the Pinata Cobron Morphing Potion restocking at the Snow Jar Igloo but if you just have to have one now, they'll be in the I.CE Shop for the rest of the month at 500 IceCash (450 for Gold Account Users). It will remain there until the end of February.

• January 29, 2020 13:44
Those two plushies look great together! And the colours on that Cobron, oh my! <3

• January 29, 2020 14:35
Must...have...Ducky..! <3
And the Plushies too!

Love the Pinata Cobron pet as well <3 <3

• January 29, 2020 16:38
I love the new items. They are so cute. And that Ducky?!?!?! A true must have.
And how adorable is that Pinata Cobron!. And the MP is even more adorable. Great artwork. Thank you all for funding.

• January 29, 2020 16:52
Very happy with this pet. ;_;/ He just looks so happy and pure and aaaa.

Amazing items as well! Loving this news batch all around, so many great things being added. <3

• January 29, 2020 17:44
Pinata~~~ My heart overflows with love for this lovely Cobron!! Great work [yes]

• January 29, 2020 17:55
Really great pinata pet! Pinata pets are my favourite and I really love how colourful this one is. The morphing potion is adorable as well. Ahhhh <3

• January 30, 2020 02:28
the cute little pink pawsies ;_;