Forums

For every reply or new topic you create you will receive 100 IcePoints!
Gold Accounts also receive 1 IC for their first 5 posts each day. Please click here.
Party On Started by: Locked 20 Replies | 156 Views

• January 11, 2019 00:01

Party Dovu

The Party Pets have been enjoying the pinata festivities, and for them it's been like one big party. Several Pets stayed up late last night giving each other makeovers. They had so much fun, they decided to keep the new look, particularly the star of the evening, the Party Dovu.

Party Dovu Morphing Potion

Their friends the Party Makoat and Party Jakrit have also donned a slight adjustment to their facial features, though not a full revamp.

If you're having trouble seeing the new images, try pressing Ctrl + F5 (or Fn - F5) to clear your cache.

• January 11, 2019 00:03
Woah! :o So cute!!!! Such an amazing job on the Dovu!

• January 11, 2019 00:09
Can we have a before and after of the Makoat/Jakrit?

• January 11, 2019 00:12

I typed half those image links out by hand so hopefully I didn't mess up haha, but there you go, @Cowpro !

• January 11, 2019 00:24
@Quil, they seem to be broken :/

• January 11, 2019 00:44
Adorable!! <3 Wonderful work as always!

• January 11, 2019 00:48
I love the changes to these. They look amazing now! I adore the new updated Party Dovu...maybe the fairy dabu will be next...

• January 11, 2019 01:04
Adorable changes! Thanks for the comparison Quil, they look so cute now. I want to have a party with them :D

• January 11, 2019 01:19
I take it left is old and right is new?

I hope so because I like the more happy less drunk right ones <3

• January 11, 2019 01:32
Love the revamps on all three Party species! I want to turn my some of pets into these colors. <3

• January 11, 2019 03:11
I'm glad you did the side by sides to compare. I'm glad they didn't get overly drastic changes. They definitely fit better with the new styles on here :)

• January 11, 2019 06:06
Whoa... those actually now look pretty super awesome! <3 Love how the Dovu looks, particularly!

• January 11, 2019 07:19
Can we have a Dovu before picture too?
If I remember correctly that one changed a lot, compared to the other two.
But I like their new looks.<3 They look like they have lots of fun :D

• January 11, 2019 08:42
@Sharu the Dovu did get an extreme make-over, and looks super fantastic right now <3

Before -- After

• January 11, 2019 08:50
Nice changes! I like the Party Dovu a lot more now and the minor adjustments to the other pets are an improvement too~

• January 11, 2019 09:35
Thank you Silvy :)
The beak of the old dovu reminds me of the Grand Duke of Owls from some old movie ^.^°

• January 11, 2019 09:55
The party dovu was the first pet I ever did. So this is also a good example of my progress too!<3<3

• January 11, 2019 10:03
@Shibe I am in <3 with the Party Dovu, you've come such a long way too!

• January 11, 2019 15:24
@Quil I like the changes on them except for the Party Makoat who was funded by me. I kinda liked the way he looked. I thought Ice Pets wouldn't do revamps on user requests.

• January 11, 2019 18:33
Hey, @irissa
I definitely understand where you're coming from! We have been slowly updating old art, including on some User requests, in an effort to make our Pets and Items cohesive with each other.

The first example of this with Pets was the Traveller Audril (an early User Request) being changed to our Rainbow colour.
In the case of the Party Pets, we wanted to adjust their expressions to give them a less inebriated look. We felt that the previous expression didn't properly reflect the atmosphere that we are striving for on IcePets, and thus the changes were made.

That being said, we definitely understand your displeasure at having found out after the fact, and we will be making a better effort to alert Users beforehand if/when their requests are changed.