Forums

For every reply or new topic you create you will receive 100 IcePoints!
Gold Accounts also receive 1 IC for their first 5 posts each day. Please click here.
New Request + Christmas Stats! Started by: Locked 20 Replies | 235 Views

• December 17, 2015 02:16
What do you prefer, plushies or beauty items? The newest item bundle, requested by our very own @someonesusie, surely has something for both preferences!

The plushie-lovers will be very pleased to see the newly released Cuddly Kangaroo Plushie, Cuddly Sugar Glider Plushie, Extraterrestrial Plushie and Wendigo Plushie. The two cuddly plushies were added to the Big Red Button while the other two will be sold in Plushie Mania as well as being requested by the Plushie Quest. For the beauty-addicts out there, the Beaded Necklace will probably be a real joy. It will be stocking in Grooming Parlor.

Can't remember everyone who has been sending you gifts? Well, just in time to get your last minute shopping done, the Christmas Tree has two brand new pages.

The Gifts Statistics page lets you see who has sent you items and who has received items from you, all nicely organized so you can see who the biggest gifters are!

The Gift History page will keep a log of who sent you what (and when!) so you don't miss anyone's presents. Once you open your presents this page will also show you the gifts you received and the heartfelt messages that came with them so they will never be lost!

• December 17, 2015 02:17
yasss

I've always wanted the Gift History to be a thing. Thanks!!

• December 17, 2015 02:19
Yay!!!
I was not expecting them to be released this early!!
❤️❤️❤️

They all came out perfect!
Thank you so much! ❤️

• December 17, 2015 02:19
Thank you for the new items and keep up the good work!

• December 17, 2015 02:24
Yay for Christmas Tree stats! Now I can remember who to send presents back to.

• December 17, 2015 02:26
Thank you so much for the tree stats!! I want to make sure I give extra special presents to people who have gifted me so many times :D

@someonesusie they are so adorable!!! <3 I want that alien and the kangaroo plush!! <3<3

• December 17, 2015 02:30
Thank you!!!

Not only are the plushies absolutely adorable but the Christmas Tree additions are much much appreciated :)

I am loving all these updates!

• December 17, 2015 02:46
@someonesusie Thank you so much for requesting these wonderful items <3 *sets up my tent in the Plushie and Grooming shops waiting for them to restock :S those cuddly toys are utterly adorable too!

Ahhhh, and thank you for adding the stats and history to our Gift trees :D that makes it so much easier to track who's given me presents [yes]

• December 17, 2015 02:49
Best. update. ever~!

• December 17, 2015 02:55
I love these releases of new plushies. Great job on funding them @someonesusie. And thank you staff for adding stats for the christmas tree.

• December 17, 2015 03:06
Awesome I needed those two pages and I love the new plushies

• December 17, 2015 03:40
GREAT !!

i can send back presents now <3 really easier than my Word document x3

Wendigo Plushie

OMG @someonesusie SO CUTE thanks!<3

• December 17, 2015 03:57
As others have already said, thank you @someonesusie for funding these items!!! ^D^ They are so freaking awesome!!! @[email protected] Can you ever have enough Wendigo Plushies? *_* *wants to cuddle it so bad* I love all of them! ^D^ *starts sneaking the ones from the announcement message* *ninja*

:L

^D^ I am so glad for these new stats for the Christmas Tree too!! ^D^

Yay all of this News! ^D^

• December 17, 2015 04:16
@someonesusie
WOW!!!!!!!!! So Lovely <3 Cant wit to collect them all :)

• December 17, 2015 06:05
Oh thank god because I had no clue who sent me gifts because the messages get deleted. x_x

• December 17, 2015 06:32
Wow it's perfect I love all of these additions so much!!!

• December 17, 2015 07:28
Love the new items!

Thanks for adding a stats page to the Christmas tree!

• December 17, 2015 14:43
@someonesusie

I'm in love with the alien !!

Oh yeah!! the stat page for the tree is amazing!

i can see if i have forget someone yerterday :D

• December 17, 2015 17:18
@someonesusie
Love the plushies!!

And thanks for the Christmas History page! It'll help me so much.

• December 17, 2015 21:13
I just want to add my thanks about the updates on the Christmas tree. It is very nice