Forums

For every reply or new topic you create you will receive 100 IcePoints!
Gold Accounts also receive 1 IC for their first 5 posts each day. Please click here.
Master of Disguise! Started by: Locked 7 Replies | 217 Views

• October 28, 2016 19:23

In a strange turn of events, an excessive amount of coffins are occupying this poor Traptur's lawn. Luckily, he has decided to add them to Grave Digger! From now until October 31, games will be run every 15 minutes instead of 30. If you have trouble catching a game, now is your chance! Every coffin you break open is one less coffin the Halloween Traptur has to bury.

Master Of Disguise
Guess I'll have to dress up for this one.

Now that Grave Digger is running more often, you may have an easier time finding the solution to this new Hidden Avatar, Master of Disguise! If you have what it takes to find the solution, you deserve the right to be showered in praise. Good luck, and try to stay out of other Pet's closets.

• October 28, 2016 19:25
Oh no! Every 15 minutes? There goes my weekend :L

• October 28, 2016 19:36
Noooooooooooooooo!!! Why does Life have to be so intrusive at the moment? :P I simply MUST collect those adorable costumes in hopes for that fabulous avvie :)

• October 28, 2016 19:48
yay love gravedigger i already have the avie but still hehe

• October 28, 2016 20:02
Woohoo! [yes]

I already have this great new avatar!
Love that I can feed my Grave Digger obsession more now!

• October 29, 2016 14:53
Very beautiful this new avatar. Loved it!!!!<3<3<3
I won the Master of Disguise avatar and did not appear in inventary and also I'm not sure how I managed.:O

I visited the profile of my pet with all 5 new new beauty items. I think it's a tip.:)

• October 31, 2016 02:43
That avatar is amazing! Need to get those costumes ^^