Forums

For every reply or new topic you create you will receive 100 IcePoints!
Gold Accounts also receive 1 IC for their first 5 posts each day. Please click here.
Livestreaming is live! Started by: Locked 8 Replies | 164 Views

• April 15, 2016 14:00

We're now live! @Judda is livestreaming his magical coding skills and you're all invited! Grab your snacks, ready your questions, and come chat with us for the next two hours!

• April 15, 2016 16:48
I'm sorry about how interrupted that session was :( I'm in the midst of putting the video together on YouTube.

The YouTube video is now up!

Live Stream

• April 16, 2016 04:49
It would be nice if future streams are done at a more accessible time. Friday morning is like.. exactly the time mostly everyone is doing something else.

• April 16, 2016 12:32
watched the whole thing. Looks convenient and faster, once you know what you're doing.. Unfortunately I don't :(. Thanks for streaming, it's really interesting just watching. :)

• April 16, 2016 12:34
@Fenix I totally get that, it's just that my weekends are normally write offs, I never actually know when I'll be around, and week nights well, I'm from tired a long work day.

• April 17, 2016 01:45
@Judda Oh, I see. Well, lets hope next time you get to be free is at a better time. :)

Hey, btw, I've always wanted to say this, but I felt a thread just for it was kind of too much, but better fallback fonts for the website on Linux would be great :P

• April 17, 2016 02:30
I'm sad that I had to miss this. Do you guys post these online at all?

• April 17, 2016 04:09
@RiverStarr I posted the YouTube link up top.