Forums

For every reply or new topic you create you will receive 100 IcePoints!
Gold Accounts also receive 1 IC for their first 5 posts each day. Please click here.
Last Whack of January Started by: 13 Replies | 70 Views

• January 22, 2020 14:32

Confetti 1

The new year is rolling on by! However, that means saying goodbye to the new Pinatas and other New Year Items. All 2020 Pinatas will be removed from the NPC Shops, Quest Prizes and Pinata Mania at 11:59:59. (IcePets time). We hope you enjoyed this year's festivities!

Turquoise Jakrit Pinata 2020Partially Drawn PaintbrushPrankster Dabu Pinata 2020

Now, onto the bigger picture! We want to thank everyone for participating in our latest Colouring Contest, so we are rewarding everyone who submitted an entry with a full set of the 2020 Pinatas! After some colorful voting and bright competition, we are ready to reveal the winners of this New Years Colouring Contest!

ConfettiBronze Competitor TrophyConfetti

In Third Place is @Splashicorn!

Third Place Winner

You will receive 100,000 IcePoints, Space Snow Jar, One openable Pinata Item of your choice, Bronze Competitor Trophy and the Golden Competitor Stamp!

ConfettiSilver Competitor TrophyConfetti

In Second Place is @Wendiz!

Second Place Winner

You will receive 200,000 IcePoints, Space Snow Jar, One openable Pinata Item of your choice, Cryptic ICE Box, Silver Competitor Trophy and the Golden Competitor Stamp!

ConfettiGolden Competitor TrophyConfetti

And in First Place is @POURRITURE!

First Place Winner

You will receive 400,000 IcePoints, Space Snow Jar, One openable Pinata Item of your choice, Curious ICE Box, Enigmatic ICE Box, Silver Competitor Trophy and the Golden Competitor Stamp!

Evil Zabeu Pinata 2020Ancient Cobron Pinata 2020 Mythical Ridix Pinata 2020

Winners, please send in a Support Ticket with your choice of openable Pinata Item. This can be any pinata from any year. Thank you again to everyone for participating and voting! We hope to see you at the next Contest!.

Confetti 1

• January 22, 2020 14:34
The entries were all gorgeous, and these too! Well done!

And I am sad to see the pinatas go - they are so cute!

• January 22, 2020 14:53
Congrats to the winners of the colouring contest! There were some lovely entries!

Sad to see the pinatas go. I think this was my favourite set so far.

• January 22, 2020 16:04
Congratulations everyone

• January 22, 2020 16:26
Very well-deserved wins! Congratulations to everyone. =')

• January 22, 2020 17:00
Congratulations to the winners!

I see two of the three entries I was trying to decide on which one to vote actually made top places too! <3

• January 22, 2020 18:42
Congrats to the winners! They all looked great and it was tough to vote on just 1 <3

I'm sad the New Years items are leaving so soon as well. I didn't know this entire time you could get them from quests so I'm a bit disappointed I only had a few days to try. I've been trying in the shops this entire time and did get lucky enough to catch 1 ice cube a few days ago and a quest gave me the Earrings. I'll have to wait until next year again for the others :S

On to the Valentine's event next and hoping I'll have more time this year than I did last year :D

• January 22, 2020 19:29
Thank you for voting for me! <3
Congrats to the 1st and 3rd place winners!!

• January 22, 2020 19:49
Congrats to the winners. It was really hard to choose one as the best.

• January 22, 2020 20:21
Congratulations to those winners, and everyone who entered. The entries were all really great!

I'm a little sad to see the pinatas go, but I had fun collecting them when I could.

• January 22, 2020 22:17
Congratulations to the winners - all were indeed winners who entered. It always takes my breath to discover who placed! Hurray to all!

• January 31, 2020 20:15
Was I meant to pick a "pinata item of my choice" for being 3rd place? What exactly does that mean? Any item with word pinata in it or something? Who should I be telling my choice to or is it too late now? I was unaware I was to have a choice of an item till someone messaged to ask me what i chose...

• February 1, 2020 12:50
@Splashicorn Any New Year Pinata Openable. This year for example one was Ancient Cobron Pinata 2020 :)

You can send in a Support Ticket whenever you are ready to claim your prize :)