Forums

For every reply or new topic you create you will receive 100 IcePoints!
Gold Accounts also receive 1 IC for their first 5 posts each day. Please click here.
Heart Attack! Started by: Locked 10 Replies | 196 Views

• February 7, 2018 18:03
Love Audril

Swoon!

Is it really that time of year again? I smell love and chocolate in the air! And perhaps a hint of evil...

Full Pure HeartFull Corrupted Heart

Grab your loved one's hand and run on over to Heart Attack fast as you can, 'cause it's time to win each other some Plushies! There will be a new game every 30 minutes, and it will last until a lucky player finds one of the four new Plushie Items hidden in one of the hearts!

Love Krittle PlushLove Dovu PlushEvil Sharshel PlushEvil Zabeu Plush

If luck is against you, don't worry -- Heart Attack will be open until February 21st. And don't forget, you can use a UHD from the I.C.E. Shop to half your wait time between breaking those hearts!

Love LetterEvil Letter

Lastly, if you've been wondering about the elusive Love Letter and Evil Letter, you'll finally get your chance to send some to those you love (and... those you don't love quite so much). For the duration of this event, these sneaky letters will be restocking in most NPC Shops and given occasionally as Quest Rewards. So get out there and break some hearts!

Love Wulfer

• February 7, 2018 18:54
I LOVE LOVE LOVE THIS NEWS POST!

Are we getting a new love colour because I was thinking the other day that it would be cool to have a Love Dovu and I see one in your pinatas this year...??

Either way...<3

• February 7, 2018 19:10
YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY ^8^^8^^8^^8^^8^<3<3<3

We love NEWS POSTS!!!

• February 7, 2018 20:07
Love the fact that it's this time of year again.

• February 7, 2018 21:27
Yipppeeeeee!!! A new Zabeu Plushie!!! :D I can't wait to collect these for my gallery and Coastie's plushie collection <3

• February 7, 2018 21:37
Yay! So excited to see these events starting up. :D

• February 7, 2018 21:39
I haven't seen any Valentines card in shops yet

Guys, do you know where do we use our hearts ?

• February 8, 2018 00:47
Yay! Heart attack!

• February 8, 2018 06:12
aw i love valentines day even though i have no one to celebrate with

• February 8, 2018 06:31
<3 the new plushies!