Forums

For every reply or new topic you create you will receive 100 IcePoints!
Gold Accounts also receive 1 IC for their first 5 posts each day. Please click here.
Happy Hauntings Started by: Locked 38 Replies | 239 Views

• October 2, 2018 04:43
Full Halloween Treat Bag

A chill wind rustles gusts of dry leaves, long shadows fall over ripening pumpkins, and sunset falls early. It's that time of year again -- spooky, chilly, haunting October! Halloween festivities are now underway. You can once again go Trick-or-Treating with your pets for the duration of the month.

Empty Halloween Treat BagHalloween Snow Jar

In order to trick-or-treat, you must fulfill two prerequisites. You must have a Halloween Pet and you must equip them with an Empty Halloween Treat Bag. Have no fear, because the NPCs will help you out!

1. The NPC Shops, with the exception of the Golden Touch and the Snow Jar Igloo, will now be stocking Empty Halloween Treat Bags.
2. The Beauty King will morph one of your pets into a Halloween Pet for you.

In order to participate, you can put food on your doorstep by visiting your profile. When you have a Halloween Pet equipped with an Empty Halloween Treat Bag, you can then visit other users' profiles to collect food. Happy trick-or-treating, and keep an eye out for more Halloween surprises!

• October 2, 2018 04:54
Does Trick or Treating begin immediately? I can't seem to equip the empty treat bags to any of my IcePets yet. I keep getting the message "you can only equip three of your pets at one time" when I try. This is my favorite Halloween thing on here! <3<3<3 HAPPY ALL HALLOWS, everyone!

• October 2, 2018 05:52
I love Halloween :D If anybody decides to come knocking I have goodies at my door :)

Does this event last through the entire month?

• October 2, 2018 06:14
Maybe I can actually participate this year!

• October 2, 2018 06:35
Wooo! My first Halloween!!

- Get a Halloween pet: [yes]
- Equip a bag: [yes]
- Have goodies to give out: [yes]
- Obtain the "Happy Halloween!" avatar: [no] (1/4)
- Obtain the "Too Full..." avatar: [no] (0/50)
- Obtain the "Treater!" avatar: [no] (0/100)

I have work to do ^^

• October 2, 2018 06:41
@Silvy Same here :D I'm having trouble catching any of those bags though so I'm not off to a great start yet LoL I'm about to stock my profile up to hopefully make it through until morning though for any door knocking :D

Good luck to you and everybody else!

• October 2, 2018 06:44
Good luck to us both @atryeu, and to everyone else <3
Hopefully we can all enjoy it to the max ^^

• October 2, 2018 06:51
Yay! This will be fun!
I still need to get a bag, but I'm stocking food up on my doorstep, gotta get prepared!

• October 2, 2018 06:58
Question before I head off! It looks from the stats on my profile that each visitor is given 3 items. Is that right?

• October 2, 2018 07:08
@atryeu

Each user can equip up to three of their pets with an Empty Halloween Treat Bag and each time someone Trick or Treats, each pet with a bag gets one item.
Therefore, each visitor can get 1 to 3 items depending on how many of their pets are equip with the Empty Halloween Treat Bag :)

• October 2, 2018 07:15
@mochihugs Oh, thanks for explaining that! Sounds like it would make a couple of those Halloween avatars much easier. Wish I had a 2nd Halloween pet :P

A question on that as well. Are Skeletal MPs and SJ's limited to this month like Halloween ones? I missed a snow jar earlier and I don't remember seeing them stocking before today.

• October 2, 2018 09:24
@atryeu

Skeletal MPs / SJs are not limited to October! Those are available all year around, but like the other unique MPs / SJs, they are rather rare and will not show up that often, which could explain why you haven't seen one before today :)

• October 2, 2018 12:56
@Lokki

Have you got an answer to your problem yet, the same thing is happening to me!

• October 2, 2018 14:24
I can't give my pets Empty Halloween Treat Bags. I can see someone has stopped by my profile for some treats so I don't know what I'm doing wrong.

• October 2, 2018 14:44
I didn't have an issue equipping mine, I'm not sure why some people aren't able to! :c I hope they fix it soon.

Items at your doorstep: 198
If anyone wants to come grab some food!

• October 2, 2018 15:14
I love Halloween! I will stock my doorstep with goodies pretty soon. I will make sure to have food available the whole month

• October 2, 2018 15:41
So...this is weird

I had a random thought that maybe if I had more than 3 Halloween pets, it might not let me give a bag to them. I was changed two of my five pets away from Halloween and was able to finally give a pet a bag. However...it said that my other two pets already had bags held. When I went to trick-or-treat, only one had one...so something is up

• October 2, 2018 16:15
Thank you to everyone who is reporting having issues with Trick-or-Treating! We are looking into why this is happening and appreciate everyone who detailed the problems they're having.

Apologies for the inconvenience today!!

• October 2, 2018 16:58
I come back just for this purpose.

• October 2, 2018 17:17
Welcome back, @Norse!! So glad to see you around.

• October 2, 2018 17:41
@mochihugs Thank you for the information! :)

For everybody else, I have goodies at my door still! I'll be gone most of the day but I'm hoping they'll last until this evening after I'm home and my nephew has gone home for the night! I'll restock it later if needed :D

• October 2, 2018 19:02
@RiverStarr
Same thing happened to me. When 4/4 pets are Halloween I can't equip. When 3/4 pets are Halloween I can equip one, and the other two say they are already holding a bag. Weird.

However....my doorstep is stocked for people who can trick or treat!

• October 2, 2018 20:12

• October 2, 2018 21:16
Oooh! This sounds fun! This is my first year on IcePets too so I’m excited! Happy Halloween!

Btw which NPC shops have the bags? I can’t find them.

• October 2, 2018 21:16
Yay, I love the Halloween festivities!