Forums

For every reply or new topic you create you will receive 100 IcePoints!
Gold Accounts also receive 1 IC for their first 5 posts each day. Please click here.
Get Your Spades Ready! Started by: Locked 13 Replies | 186 Views

• October 17, 2016 23:02
Spooky Lantern Ice Cube

It's that time of year again. Temperatures have dropped, leaves are scarce on trees, and the supernatural entities are having their fun. However, there is one thing that we look forward to here on IcePets, and that is Grave Digger being open!

Supernatural Present
Spooktacular!

This year's winning prize is the Supernatural Present. Every 30 minutes, you will get a chance to win one of these presents. You can dig once every 30 seconds (once every 15 seconds if you have a UHD active), but beware, you might not get any at all! It might be a good idea to hold on to what you do win, even if it's not the main prize...

Fake Mustaches Bloodied Clown CollarMagical Moon Wand
Clock's ticking!

So, what do you say? Give Grave Digger your best shovel!

Halloween Snow JarHalloween Sharshel Morphing PotionHalloween Ori Morphing Potion
Which one is the scariest costume?

After waiting patiently all year, Halloween Snow Jars and Halloween Morphing Potions will be stocking in the Snow Jar Igloo! The Halloween Snow Jar will also be stocking in the I.C.E Shop for 800 IceCash. At the end of October, all Halloween Snow Jars and Morphing Potions will be removed until next year, so make sure you stock up!

Halloween Ridix

If you want to participate in the festivities but can't seem to get your Pet a costume, don't fret! Pay the Beauty King a visit and see if he can help you out.

• October 17, 2016 23:03
YAS! Been waiting for this. Thank you ^_^

• October 17, 2016 23:16
Woohoo!! I'm going to go see if I can play right now! ^D^

• October 17, 2016 23:20

This is so cute! <3 I hope I can win Grave Digger a time or two!

• October 18, 2016 00:20
That Supernatural Present <3<3<3<3<3<3
Need at least one for my gallery now. well two really. XD
LOVE IT!!!!!

• October 18, 2016 01:21
Can anyone confirm that Gravedigger is up and running properly? I've been checking in for the past hour and I haven't seen it going.. :/

• October 18, 2016 03:43
@Nati I've been checking all day since the news went live while I was online and I haven't been able to play

• October 18, 2016 04:29
I love the Supernatural Present. Got to have a few of them, just for it's name only. Like the new items. Super excited that it's that time of year again

• October 18, 2016 06:09
I can confirm grave digger is working just got the supernatural pressie
and opened it

• October 18, 2016 12:36
HALLOWEEN IS THERE YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH

• October 18, 2016 18:17
I am so excited for the new items and of course all the Halloween festivities. Now, if only Grave Digger could last longer than 5 minutes haha

• October 20, 2016 19:03
The only thing I wish Grave Digger would do, is that auto-countdown and refresh thing the other versions of this game seem to do.

The new stuff is great to see though and yay the Halloween potion is back =D

Need a bunch of those.

• October 22, 2016 06:41
Since they're called Supernatural Presents, obviously I need them, like, all :')

Love the new items, thanks staff <3