Forums

For every reply or new topic you create you will receive 100 IcePoints!
Gold Accounts also receive 1 IC for their first 5 posts each day. Please click here.
Firey Friend Started by: Locked 14 Replies | 185 Views

• July 4, 2017 14:33
Firebreathing Zabeu

Over the past few days, the temperatures all around Terrafrost have been rising into oblivion. Might it be the new Firebreathing Zabeu's doing? We will consider asking @Gifted about that, because it seems like the two of them are pretty close friends...

Firebreathing Snow Jar

As our newest family member is a Zabeu, getting one yourself might be a little more difficult than it usually is, seeing how there is no Morphing Potion for the Pet itself. To make your hunt for the Firebreathing Zabeu a little easier, the Firebreathing Snow Jar will stock at the I.C.E. Shop at the regular price of 500 IceCash (450 for Gold Members) for a limited time, in addition to being stocked at the Snow Jar Igloo.

New to the Zabeu scene? They can be obtained by taking a trip to the Mystic Rock after completing the Plot. Be sure to bring one Zabeu Totem if you would like to summon a new Zabeu Pet, or three Zabeu Totems if you want to transform one of your current Pets!

• July 4, 2017 14:38
So cute!!! :) <3

Thank you, @Gifted! :) <3

• July 4, 2017 14:49
It looks so powerful! Thank you @Gifted for funding!

• July 4, 2017 15:01
Looks good!

• July 4, 2017 17:05
The Zabeu looks pretty fiery!

• July 4, 2017 17:55
This must be one of my favourite FB Pets thus far. The fire just looks so very... bright!

• July 4, 2017 18:46
I love this so much :o Another pet for my wishlist how beautiful!

Thanks for requesting this beauty @Gifted <3

• July 4, 2017 19:32
Wahoooo!!! A new Zabeu colour!!! Thank you so much for the Firey treat @Gifted

• July 5, 2017 01:48
Lovely, thank you @Gifted and artist(s).

• July 5, 2017 02:32
He is really lovely!!!

The art is really awsome!!

<3<3

• July 6, 2017 03:58
Soo cool! The color scheme looks really great on a Zabeu. I love it!

• July 7, 2017 01:48
So cute!

I'll have to get one, eventually.

• July 7, 2017 13:43
I love the Zabeu-related tip for those who don't know how to get them. Props, staff! <3

This Zabeu looks amazing though! It turned out super well. I actually kind of want to get one but I'll have to deal with those pesky Zabeu Totems. Absolutely loving that facial expression, it looks perfect for a Firebreathing pet.

I do wish the tail and mane were given some sort of indicator of where they start and end though, it's hard to tell if the background is background or a giant tail. There are also a few parts of the fire that are semi-transparent and look amazing on a black background but they look oddly pink on a white background and it throws off the colours a tiny bit.

• July 7, 2017 22:38
@Gifted

Of course you and your Fire items
:L

I love your request pets!
Thank you