Forums

For every reply or new topic you create you will receive 100 IcePoints!
Gold Accounts also receive 1 IC for their first 5 posts each day. Please click here.
End of Love vs Evil Started by: Locked 19 Replies | 180 Views

• February 22, 2018 17:27

Phew, what a crazy two weeks it's been! This year's Festival of Love has been full of fast-paced competition as the old rivalry of Love and Evil came to a head. We hope you had fun restocking those fragments and breaking jars. In total, there were 148,838 points earned. Click here to see the breakdown between the teams and find out who won!

Golden Competitor Stamp

The points really racked up this year. The top five users for points contributed have earned the Golden Competitor Stamp! Congratulations

@Nati
@gravity172
@Fearless
@Megrim
@Cowpro

The Empty Heart Fragments have disappeared for another year, and Heart Attack is now closed. Everyone who participated will find a new profile trophy or two waiting for them.

Now that the rush of turning in hearts is over, what to do with all those leftover points? Head on over to the Love vs Evil Store and check out the stock! Don't spend them all, though, because we'll be releasing some new prizes to buy in a few days!

• February 22, 2018 17:45
Congrats players! Not surprised to see who's on top saw a lot of wins from you all in the game! And I need to participate more next year I was busy selling the fragments and completely forgot to turn them in. Next year <3 The trophies are so pretty aww

• February 22, 2018 17:47
Aw man, I turned in all my quest points to try to get into the top spots, lol. Congrats though to those whom did it, well earned <3

• February 22, 2018 18:03
Congratulations top 5 for the hard work!! and everyone who partipated <3
maybe could you show how many points each did *ninja* why reason for not show it?? I'm always be curious lol or someone can tell by message ^8^

• February 22, 2018 18:20
The winner is Team Evil with 86,520 points, and Team Love followed up with 62,318 points. Congratulations!

So much points for evil !

• February 22, 2018 18:33
Congrats to Team Evil for their lustrous win :)

The event was as always fun.

• February 22, 2018 18:41
Congrats all, Yay Team Evil!!

I know I did 2240 points this year. Lasy year I was awful at it. I am thankful to those who told me how to do it. Thanks and lets have fun on the next event!

• February 22, 2018 18:42
Congratulations to everyone!
That was a most impressive victory Team Evil, well done ^6^
Team Love we will defeat them next year!! <3
I'm very excited to see what new items are being released to the Love vs Evil Store!

• February 22, 2018 19:43
I was really hoping it would be a Team Love victory this year, but Team Evil did so well! Congrats!

• February 22, 2018 20:48
Next year I aim to be more involved in it.

Just always kinda bad timing :/

• February 22, 2018 22:09
Congratulations to all the players and especially to the top 5 winners.
I was also curious to know how many points they made individually to know how close or how far I got from the top 5.
(ps: I made 5.770 points for the evil team ^6^ )

• February 22, 2018 22:32
I wanted to buy a UHD but didnt .... So tempted xD

• February 22, 2018 23:29
Congratulations Team Evil!

What a victory it was in the end, and I knew you were being sneaky! ^6^

• February 23, 2018 01:16
Can anyone show me what the love vs evil profile skin looks like? I want to be really motivated to work my butt off next year for it bc right now I need motivation I only have 7pts XD Would love to see it in action! <3 Thank you if you can

• February 23, 2018 05:34
@leira

Currenlty, @psyqualia is using the 'Love vs Evil Profile Skin' from the LvE Credit Store for 200 points. Also if you want to check it out, I'm currently using the 'Evil Supreme Profile Skin' that is also from the LvE Credit Store for 200 points.

;)

• February 23, 2018 14:16
I got 300 points and thought that was a lot :L

Congrats evil doers! You were just too strong and crafty for me, but i love you all regardless <3

Thanks for a great game!! That was awesome sauce!!!

• February 23, 2018 15:58
last year i didn't do well at all with the Love vs Evil event - this year i did better. next year i plan to be more consistent and involved, too! so while congratulations are in order, Team Evil, look out for next time if I'm again on Team Love. <3<3^6^^6^<3<3

seriously, well done, Team Evil! ^6^^6^^6^^6^

• February 23, 2018 20:59
@Nati Ooh I like both of those I'll have to try really hard next year to get 400 then :) Thank you for showing me!

• February 24, 2018 01:30
Cant Wait to see the items !!!