Forums

For every reply or new topic you create you will receive 100 IcePoints!
Gold Accounts also receive 1 IC for their first 5 posts each day. Please click here.
Bundling Up Started by: 10 Replies | 50 Views

• December 28, 2019 15:10

Christmas-1.gif

Cobron SoapSnowman Ducky

Yet another exciting year is drawing to a close and to help send us off, some lovely User-funded Items have made their way to our shops! The brilliant Cobron Soap is sure to liven up any room, while the adorable Snowman Ducky is here and ready to hunker down for the rest of the cold winter season! These new additions were funded by @Megrim and @Silvy, respectively.

The Cobron Soap can be found on the shelves of the Grooming Parlour, while the Snowman Ducky can be found restocking in the Toy Shop. The Snowman Ducky will also be rewarded by the Plushie Quest and will be requested by the Space Quest in one week.

Christmas-2.gif

1583.png

To celebrate the coming end of the decade, Gabrielle has been working extra hard this holiday season and is now restocking Christmas Snow Jars at an even lower rarity! You can continue to find them at the Snow Jar Igloo until December 31st, 11:59:59 Icepets Time.

Christmas-1.gif

• December 28, 2019 15:15
Thank you Silvy and Megrim for these items!

Snow Jars...ugh, I haven't been doing my best. Time to get working on those!

• December 28, 2019 15:15
Ah Cobron, thanks.

• December 28, 2019 15:51
Oh those 2 new funded items are really nice!!

Thank you Silvy and Megrim for funding them!

• December 28, 2019 15:57
Thanks for the soap! Also you posted the news announcement twice.

• December 28, 2019 16:29
Love the Cobron Soap. And why was there not a Christmas Ducky before?? Thank you both @Megrim and @Silvy for funding them.

• December 28, 2019 17:33
That Cobron soap is adorable!

• December 28, 2019 18:30
The new items are cute <3

I've only seen 1 snow jar and that was either the first or second night they were released on the site this month. I did get that one but haven't seen a single one since :( Still need 3 more to finish off my last 3 pets. :S

• December 28, 2019 22:05
The Snowman Ducky is way to cute

• December 29, 2019 06:34
Ahhh such a cute Ducky this is <3 And the Cobron Soap looks too good to use! :L I can't wait to restock it hahaha