Forums

For every reply or new topic you create you will receive 100 IcePoints!
Gold Accounts also receive 1 IC for their first 5 posts each day. Please click here.
Anniversary! Started by: Locked 19 Replies | 205 Views

• October 20, 2016 21:13
New Years ConfettiBirthday CakeNew Years Confetti
Happy Birthday, IcePets!

Today is the day we celebrate the 7th year IcePets has been online. Are you one of our oldest members? Perhaps the newest one? Feel free to share some of your fond memories below in the comments! We are delighted to see so many of you sticking with us through the years. To thank you for your continued support, some discounts will be held until October 22nd, 11:59:59 PM IST.

500 Ice Cash Coin 1000 Ice Cash Coin 3000 Ice Cash Coin
Hmm, should I sell it or spend it?

First, we'd like to reveal the lucky winners of the IceCash giveaway. Each winner listed below will receive a 500 IceCash Coin. Please give a great big round of applause for the following users...

@EbonyInferno @Clary @Wooziness @sticks @Kirsty @Tradgoedia @WidgetWings

For everyone else, IcePets will be holding special discounts all over the site!

Mustache Comb Pinata Xephyr Morphing Potion Red Snow Jar Stamp
Time for a shopping spree!

To start off, a certain wealthy Baby Traptur friend has been feeling particularly generous lately. He wanted to let you know that Items in the Golden Touch are 25% off for a short time! Hustle on down and purchase anything your heart desires before his generosity runs out.

1000 Ice Cash Coin Treasure Chest
More IceCash?

That Baby Traptur isn't the only one feeling generous. That's right, if you purchase Ice Cash, you will receive a 50% bonus and double the Treasure Chests! You heard it here first, all purchases of Ice Cash will include 50% more Ice Cash and double the amount of Treasure Chests! Please be aware you will not see the extra Ice Cash, but it will be awarded to you upon completion of your purchase. Speed on over to The Support Page and buy as many as you can!

Golden Locket Gold Account Trophy Diary of a Gold Digger
Are you a Gold Member yet?

There's still more to come! Gold Accounts have received a few nifty bonuses. If you purchase a 6 months, you receive a month of Gold Account for free! If you choose to opt into 12 months, you'll receive an extra 2 months at no additional cost! Gold Accounts include great benefits, such as an extra 10% discount on I.C.E Shop purchases, an increased inventory limit, access to the Big Red Button, and many more! Take a look at our Gold Account Support Page for a list of all the benefits, and prices.

Item Trohpy Item Bundle Trophy Hidden Avatar Trophy
Oh! I have the perfect idea.

Last but not least, Requests are receiving a slight discount! Now you can purchase a new Item to be made for even less than before. This also applies to Item Bundles, Hidden Avatars and Custom Avatars! If you've always had a great idea for something to add to IcePets but are always short a few dollars, now is your chance! Head over to the Requests Page to send in your order now!

Remember, enjoy the festivities while they last, because all of this will end on October 22nd, 11:59:59 PM IST.

• October 20, 2016 21:26
Alright! :3 <3

Happy Anniversary, Icepets! :D <3 May you continue to be forever prosperous~ <3 :)

Can't wait to see what all you've got in store in the future! :D <3

• October 20, 2016 21:45
Oh wow happy birthday icepets

• October 20, 2016 21:53
Happy Anniversary, IcePets!! ^D^

• October 20, 2016 21:56
^8^ Happy Birthday IcePets!!!! (*)(*)(*)(*)(*)(*)(*)

• October 20, 2016 23:49
Happy Anniversary/Birthday, Icepets! :D May you last 7 more years (actually more)! ^8^

• October 21, 2016 00:10
thank you icepets for the best going on 6 mon ths of my life. i've made a lot of online friends here, had so much fun with the various events, even if i'm not very good at them...yet. :L the greatest honor i've experienced and the warmest i've ever felt deep down inside is the MOTM because that's something from the heart and something cherished. i want to thank @Judda for this wonderful site, for his patience and understanding when i go "bonkers" over little things, and for his explanations. there's no other site i know of where the owner and programmer relates so beautifully to people. in fact, what other site does anyone kn ow of where the staff relates to the users as well? none. just IcePets! ANOTHER HAPPY BIRTHDAY AND MANNY MAN Y MANY MORE! <3

• October 21, 2016 01:09
Happy birthday Icepets! Thank you for the awesome discounts ^^ I need to go shopping *_*

• October 21, 2016 04:21
Congrats to the winners of the items. I already bought my Ice Cash

• October 21, 2016 08:30
Happy birthday, Icepets! I joined last year and I haven't been very active, but I just happened to check on the site in time for it's birthday.

• October 21, 2016 10:24
Happy Anniversary, IcePets!

Congratulations!
You spent 8,633,000 IP in NPC Stores yesterday!
This was the most anyone spent, and because of this you have won a prize!

D:

• October 21, 2016 12:48
Ah wow thank you thank you!
This is all awesome, you bet I'll be buying some IC too haha! Congrats to the other winners to :3

• October 21, 2016 18:06
HAPPY BIRTHDAY ICEPETS!!

• October 22, 2016 06:39
Happy birthday IcePets ^_^ onto many more years <3

• October 22, 2016 13:06
Has this already ended?

Or is it ending tonight?

• October 22, 2016 13:39
@SpunkiSpirou - it ends tonight

• October 22, 2016 14:00
@Judda
Oh sweet.

Well if my paypal guy gets back in time I'll be getting some.

• October 23, 2016 12:35
Oh wow, thank you!

Icepets has some of the best events of any pet site! Happy birthday! ^u^

• October 25, 2016 19:44
Oh Wow! Thanks! <3 Congratulations to all the other winners as well!!! :D

Happy Anniversary Icepets!