Forums

For every reply or new topic you create you will receive 100 IcePoints!
Gold Accounts also receive 1 IC for their first 5 posts each day. Please click here.
Amazing Avatars! Started by: Locked 9 Replies | 178 Views

• September 20, 2017 05:23
Now that the summer heat is dying down, it's the perfect chance to spend some time with your Pets. Two new Hidden Avatars have just been released and your Pets will love unlocking them with you!

Sightseeing Plushie Collector

If you're not too sure what to do to unlock Sightseeing and Plushie Collector, why not take your Pets to explore Terrafrost? They'd probably welcome some spoiling, too! While you're travelling, maybe grab a couple of Plushies for your Pets' souvenir collections. Good luck and have fun!

Terrafrost Plushie

• September 20, 2017 05:58
New Avatar Available!

You unlocked the following avatar..

Plushie Collector!

.. you can now use this avatar on the boards!

<3

now i'll try find the other *ninja*

• September 20, 2017 11:07
Woo! I got the Plushie one automatically, so I'm assuming it's just "Have X number of Plushies in a Pet's Plushie collection".

The Sightseeing one, though, could it possibly be visit the Exploring page with the Vacation Brochure in your inventory/read to your active pet?

• September 20, 2017 11:45
I loved waking up today because when I entered the site I got the avatar: Plushie Collector!

I also think that you have to have a certain number of plushies in the collection to unlock it.

• September 20, 2017 14:28
The Plushie Collector avatar was pretty easy. I received it when I logged on today. The Sightseeing avatar requires some exploring.

• September 20, 2017 17:31
Ooh nice, more secret avatars!
I received the Plushie Collector avatar a little bit before this news post came up last night, so that was a pleasant surprise! It's pretty cute too!

• September 20, 2017 17:38
My space plushie is there ;u; <3

• September 20, 2017 19:13
Lovvve the new avvies!!!! <3<3<3

I got the Plushie one straightaway, so I don't know how many plushies you have to collect for it.

I have yet to get the Explorer avvie, but it sure looks CUTE! :)

• September 21, 2017 14:47
Like a lot of others here, I got the plushie one from refreshing a page XD