Forums

For every reply or new topic you create you will receive 100 IcePoints!
Gold Accounts also receive 1 IC for their first 5 posts each day. Please click here.
A Light in the Window Started by: Locked 13 Replies | 180 Views

• October 3, 2018 10:48
Haunted Doll House

The Haunted House has been creaking and moaning. Shutters flap, doors swing on their hinges, and Ralph swore he saw lights on in the attic. It seems with the spooky season, spirits have come from far and wide to liven up the Haunted House. With all the activity, the Haunted House can be entered more often for the time being -- every three hours instead of six. It also seems the spirits have left more strange objects around than usual...

Purple Monster Goodie BagHalloween Cobron Morphing PotionSlimy Present

Until the end of the month, you may happen upon some old Halloween event prizes or Halloween Morphing Potions, among other things... including an old friend that we haven't seen for a while.

Rustic Oil Lantern

Don't forget, you can always pick up a Rustic Oil Lantern from the I.C.E Shop to guide you through the dark hallways a bit more safely. Rumor has it that the Lantern's brightness has been turned up this year, further increasing your chances of successfully navigating the House's corridors.

• October 3, 2018 11:19
WOW! THANK you, IcePets! My Pixelie just got his Halloween color from the Haunted House! Now he can go trick or treating this year, too!

• October 3, 2018 13:08
I love the Halloween season around Icepets! This is wonderful news! So exciting!

• October 3, 2018 14:24
This is awesome. Thank you staff

• October 3, 2018 16:04
I just LOVE Halloween on IcePets ^6^^6^
I won a Halloween Xephyr Morphing Potion this morning at the haunted house!

• October 3, 2018 17:41
Aww, wow you guys are lucky! I rarely make it to the end to win anything :P Haha half the time I rarely make it to the 2nd set of rooms to pick from :P

Hoping the increase in visiting the Haunted House will bring me some luck this month though!

• October 3, 2018 20:15
i was actually going to have to buy a halloween jar for one of my pets and now i'm thinking i'll keep him just the way he is <3 (i'm assuming the color doesn't change back after halloween?)

• October 4, 2018 05:00
@leira it shouldnt! :)

• October 4, 2018 11:53
@leira Any colors you add to your pet are saved in their closet. Once it has been added to the closet you can change between colors as you wish :)

• October 4, 2018 16:22
@gotchalocket @IcePrincess ty both for your answers!

• October 22, 2018 23:54
@Nexinhah @IcePrincess

I just won "Bat Cookies" from reaching the end, which are retired. Can we please fix the prize pool?

Thank you!

• October 23, 2018 00:31
@Cowpro

I believe it was announced in like 2016 that the site no longer recognizes any Item as “retired”. I can’t remember exactly when, but I believe it was around the same time they unretired the Scarab Amulet.

• October 23, 2018 00:53
Hey @Cowpro !
Thank you for reporting this, however this Item was an intentional addition to the end of the Haunted House for this month, while the Blob is visiting. Our official stance on Items is that none of them are to ever be completely retired, as we want to keep the game and all of its facets fun for members both old and new! While we never want to make old Items like this common, making it possible for everyone to get them is important. So you got lucky by getting this Item, but it was an intended possible prize.

Thank you again for your concern and bringing it to our attention! Please feel free to make suggestions in the appropriate forum if you ever have suggestions, as well!