Forums

For every reply or new topic you create you will receive 100 IcePoints!
Gold Accounts also receive 1 IC for their first 5 posts each day. Please click here.
A Gust of Wind Rises Started by: 11 Replies | 91 Views

• August 1, 2019 15:33

MOTM.png
Confetti-1.gif

The votes have been tallied, and it's time to announce the winners of Member of the Month (MOTM for short)! For this month's Yet to Win MOTM, everyone congratulate...

@AlaraRose

Thank you for making IcePets a better place! Here are our favourite things about AlaraRose:

- AlaraRose is a very helpful and active member. She has helped recently with the avatar solution thread and even managed to get four avatars in one day! Wow!
- They may seem quiet around the forums but they always up for helping trade collection items and helping other members out.

Confetti-2.gif

Next up, the winner of the Free for All MOTM, please congratulate...

@JaniceRuth

Thank you for your continuing contributions to our community! Here are our favourite things about JaniceRuth:

- I would like to nominate JaniceRuth. I don't really know/talk to them, but I see them on the forums often. They keep the collectors quest thing up to date and whatnot, and seem very active during events.
- JaniceRuth is a familiar name. You will see her around every day on IcePets. Her love for the site is obvious and her collections are gorgeous. She is the type of person and member you hope to be like one day.

Confetti-1.gif

Both of these fantastic members will receive 100,000 IcePoints and either the exclusive Member of the Month Avatar, or, if they already have it, the Honoured Member Trophy.

Member of the Month Avatar
Honoured Member Trophy

SOTM.png
Confetti-1.gif

While member votes were tallying for MOTM, Staff votes tallied for SOTM, and this month's winner is...

@Quil

To acknowledge their contributions to the team, we've created the following Item in their honour!

Skire
Skire

Confetti-2.gif

BopaBank Vault Ice CubeElegant Pocket Watch Stamp

As we move into August, new Items can be found in the I.C.E Shop for the duration of the month! Head on over to pick up your own Bopa and Bank Vault Ice Cube, along with the returning Elegant Pocket Watch Stamp. Each of these is priced at 500 IceCash (or 450 IceCash for Gold Account Members)!

Ralph PlushieFancy Cubed Gelatin

A few of our resident shopkeepers have also added new Items to their stock! You can find the new Ralph Plushie stocking in the Plushie Mania and the new Fancy Cubed Gelatin in the Food Mall. The Ralph Plushie is also now rewarded by the Book Quest, while the Fancy Cubed Gelatin is rewarded by the Candy Quest. These will be requested by the Plushie Quest and Space Quest, respectively, in one week.

• August 1, 2019 17:41
Congrats to the winners ! <3

I like the design for the Skire too! Makes me think of something you'd find in a fantasy RPG game :D

• August 1, 2019 17:44
Congrats to @JaniceRuth @AlaraRose @Quil

Also, the new items are wonderful! The Ralph Plushie is adorable!

• August 1, 2019 18:48
Congratulations @JaniceRuth @AlaraRose and @Quil :D very well deserved [yes][yes][yes]

Love the new artwork on the new items <3 The Bopa is especially adorable <3

Quil's new 'pet' is daunting!!! :O

• August 1, 2019 19:19
Thank you all!!

I love, love, love the Skire!! @mochihugs drew it for me and they did SUCH a good job!! Definitely my favorite companion so far. <3

• August 1, 2019 20:44
@atryeu @RiverStarr @CoastPony @IcePrincess

Thanks so much for all your good wishes! I was really surprised to win Member of the Month again.

@Quil @AlaraRose Congratulations to both of you. I really like the items. Quil's item is wicked looking and Ralph's Plushie is so cute.

• August 1, 2019 23:45
@JaniceRuth

Thank you. :-) I honestly never expected to win, so it was a pleasant surprise. Congratulations to you as well!

@CoastPony @RiverStarr
@atryeu

Thank you! <3

• August 2, 2019 05:48
Well deserved win to our MOTM & SOTM! Congratulations @JaniceRuth @AlaraRose and @Quil <3

I spy Companions in there, that makes me happy :L

• August 2, 2019 10:14
Thanks, @Silvy!

• August 2, 2019 12:31
Big congrats @JaniceRuth and @AlaraRose!! Well earned <3

• August 2, 2019 21:37
@Silvy @IcePrincess

Thank you! <3