Forums

For every reply or new topic you create you will receive 100 IcePoints!
Gold Accounts also receive 1 IC for their first 5 posts each day. Please click here.
A Cosy Wind-Down Started by: 9 Replies | 86 Views

• July 29, 2019 04:15

Quilted CookieReading LightPatch Kit

Over in a quiet corner, Penelope and Samuel have been snuggling with Books and Plushies, but they didn't want to miss out on the Quest Event. As we move into the final week of the event, this week's stars are our gentle friends of the Book Quest and Plushie Quest! Like the previous weeks, you will find the following bonuses for these Quests:

1. 20 attempts per day instead of the usual 10.
2. More IcePoints awarded for completing the Quest.
3. Several rare Items added temporarily to the reward pool.
4. Two new Items added permanently to the reward pool.

Dreamworld Snow JarClown Ghost PlushieGeometree

It's the last week of the event, so be sure to get those Quests in for your chance at these rare and wonderful prizes!

Confetti-2.gif
MOTM.png
Confetti-1.gif

Member of the Month voting for this month is ending soon! Wherever you are in Terrafrost, don't forget to head to the nearest voting booth and cast your vote for Member of the Month (MOTM for short)! Terrafrostians can vote for up to three Users to win 100,000 IcePoints and the Member of the Month Avatar.

Member of the Month Avatar

Two winners will be chosen each month. One lucky new winner will be honoured with Yet to Win MOTM, for those who have yet to be recognised for their community contribution. Then there is the Free for All MOTM, which includes all members except Staff, for those long-time members who deserve another tip of the hat. For those who have already won MOTM, you will receive the Honoured Member Trophy.

Honoured Member Trophy

Remember!
- You cannot nominate yourself or members of Staff.
- Do not ask other Users to vote for yourself or other members.
- You may vote for up to three Users per month.
- Send your nominations here!

You can submit your vote any time during the month, and have until the end of the month to do so. Winners will be announced on the first of next month!

Confetti-2.gif

• July 29, 2019 04:26
These quests made me really sad today.... I'm actually down almost 100k after doing them :'( Most of the books especially are so overpriced in user shops and the quests gave very little profit that didn't come close to even half of what was spent :( The last 5 quests actually asked me for books that ranged from 100k - 200k+ each in user shops, omg! I cancelled all those. Probably why I've only done like 20-30 quests for both of these sets since I joined LoL Probably cancelling most of the quests this week or just skipping these all together :S

• July 29, 2019 08:10
Yeah, those last two quests are harder than the ones before. But I do thank staff for doing this. I hope I get some rare prizes, because the previous ones where holding out on me :L

• July 29, 2019 11:34
I'm hoping the Quests this week are better than the Snowman's. I didn't see a single older item with his rewards. I do have a lot of Thermometer Ice Cubes to read the temps :L

Thank you for running these extra Quests! It's been great to have them, and to get to try for the rewards, and possible older items <3

@atryeu this morning I did my Weapons Quests first and noticed they've changed the rewards. I got books this morning from him, including one I was able to use for my Book Quest. Maybe try to do those to help with your Book Quests?? :)

• July 29, 2019 13:40
@CoastPony @Atreyu

If you look all the quest reward book you will see all of them have change. Each of the quest giver reward item asked by another quest giver.

Weapon reward book.
Book reward plushies
Snowman reward candy
Candy reward food for space quest
Space reward weapon
Plushies reward toy for space queat + Stamp

• July 29, 2019 14:04
@Mongolou

Thank you for the neat list :)[yes]

• July 29, 2019 14:55
I have been pricing even the rare books at costs which should make things worthwhile to turn in. Hopefully some people who need them for quests are able to catch them before resellers do :)

• July 29, 2019 17:05
Thanks for that list @Mongolou! I'll need to plan how to best order quests according to my personal needs, so I can get the most out of them hahaha

• July 29, 2019 17:41
@CoastPony Thanks about the weapon quests! With my nephew here all day for the summer I'm not sure if I'll have time to add another thing to try and do but I'll check it out if I have time tonight once he's gone :)

@Mongolou Thanks for those lists. I've actually been working on that one avatar for those books so I haven't read them yet. I don't get those rewards often from the Side Room for my avatar so it's been so slow going... mostly getting nothing but gift boxes anymore LoL

Good luck with the quests everybody! I hope you have better luck than I did.